Franšais: Contacter le service d'aide de deviantART.
Suomi: Yhteydenotot deviantARTin Help Deskiin
Other language? Watch #InternationalFAQ Can you translate? Please feel free!
Where to find the Help Desk?
- On any dA page, go to the very bottom and click "Help & FAQ" (which looks like this).
- To the left, click "Contact the Help Desk" (which looks like this).
- To report someone for submitting art theft, hate art etc. do NOT go here - instead click 'report deviation' on the deviation (unless you're the copyright owner).
- Need to report an entire gallery, all for the exact same thing? Report one deviation, and mention in the report that the same applies to the entire gallery.
- Before sending a ticket, check the status page for known bugs, reasons to expect delay (like holidays) and other relevant topics.
- It can be worth going to the #help chatroom to see if there is a helper present - they can give direct help with some (not all) questions.
- It should normally take no more than a few office days to get response. Some types of violation reports can take longer.
- Adding more info later? Don't make a new report - go to the existing one and add a comment.
- Need help writing your report or dealing with the situation? The official #communityops group has many guides that may help you.
- Remember you'll always get response from a human being.
- This also means you don't have to worry if you were falsely reported; no action will be taken against you if you didn't break the rules.
- If for any reason you cannot contact the Help Desk from that page, you can email them instead;
- For policy related matters, email email@example.com.
- For any other help requests, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- People who don't speak English can speak their own language and the Help Desk staff will use a translator to help them.
- Need to contact dA staff for another reason than customer support? See the general contact page.
* The exceptions are within a chatroom, and on the front page at endless scrolling. You can always still find it in the main (un)sticky menu.